It was a cool winters morning and I was about to finish that first sip of coffee when all of a sudden.... JUST KIDDING.
Don't you just hate those websites that go on and on and on about a recipe before they actually give you the actual recipe?!! Well, so do I which is why I won't bore you with details about the weather on the day I made this recipe and just get right to the point.
You NEED to try these Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Mushrooms!
4 Portobello Mushrooms
250gm Ricotta Cheese
280gm Baby Spinach
¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
¼ cup Panko Breadcrumbs
1/3 cup Basil & Parsley, chopped
Salt & pepper to taste
Olive Oil spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a saucepan, wilt the baby spinach and set aside.
3. Cut off the stems of the mushrooms and finely dice. Add all the filling ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well to combine.
4. Spray the mushrooms with olive oil and spoon the filling mixture into the centre of each mushroom.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 35minutes. Take the foil off and allow cooking for a further 10 minutes until golden on top. Enjoy!